Friday, June 4, 2010

Grace

it is sweet!
moving from black to white
darkness to light
moving into infinite shades of life
where sorrow and joy meet
bittersweet
grace is Jesus appearing out of the mist and becoming real
walking with me
grace is getting a glimpse of God's face
and seeing that i will not die
grace is a hammock that holds me
wraps around me when i am lost
a place i climb inside to hide
grace is power
love that unfolds like a chrysalis
stronger then death
it wins the battle when i don't even know how to fight
grace is endurance
permission to fail and get up again and turn from my mistakes
grace is testimony
experience that shapes kingdom reality in my heart
so i can dare to hope again
grace stopped the free fall into hell
it held me at the edge of the cliff when all i could think about was jumping
grace told me i am His
and showed me the path to walk
grace never lets go even when i do.

No comments: